Intern at Creaveo Creative Today
We are looking for a kick-ass design intern who has experience designing and also good at time management.The intern will be responsible for creating graphic designs, illustrations, infographics, slides, and photos that illustrate and explain what creaveo those in bringing minimal design technique into the design industry also able to work on projects we are handling and more. The intern will:
- Understand the key elements of the researchers’ work: what is it, how it works, why it is important, what could be done with it.
- Identify the most compelling approach for creating visual content/art for a written story about a technology. Consider the best way to share how it works/its impact—for instance, an illustration, an infographic, or a photo.
- Work with communication staff and design visually compelling slides by leveraging media assets.
- Propose new visual concepts and graphics for web layouts.
- Create a realistic timeline for developing a finished graphic/visual deliverable. All deliverables must be able to work seamlessly on the web.
- Develop draft mockups of the designs/concepts, or art direction for photos.
- Create original graphic designs, infographics, and photos.
- Present the work for review by communications staff and researcher. Gather feedback and revise the content as needed.
- Prep for the web and help post the material on one of our sites.
- Successfully produce concurrent projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Plan and schedule work to maximize the amount of visual content created.
- Other duties, as assigned.
The ideal candidate for this intern position will have the following qualifications:
- Strong graphic design, art/illustration, photography, and visual storytelling background with a creative aesthetic,
- Outstanding portfolio, demonstrating the ability to communicate through professional-grade visual content, regardless of the style and approach.
- Understands the design and development process from concept to production.
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision, and to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Ability to learn new skills fast, stay on task, and work within tight timeframes on multiple projects at once.
- Excellent communication skills.
Benefits & Compensation
Full medical coverage
Breakfast, lunch and snacks provided daily
Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
Oh, and a chance to change the world.